The First Christian Church Weekday Preschool, in Johnson City, TN, offers an integrated program of activities for children ages two through five years. Our preschool curriculum focuses on math, science, early reading, writing, and creative arts. We believe that learning comes through play and social interaction builds character and confidence in preparation for kindergarten.
PRESCHOOL PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- Integrated Bible Stories each week
- Cooking or science experiments each month
- Special programs are performed by students each year
- Students explore specialized skills such as sign language and music.
- Guest speakers from other countries.
- Safe and secure learning environment.
We have the highest possible licensure rating in the state! The Weekday Preschool is licensed under the Tennessee Department of Human Services. Each one of our staff meets or exceeds the annual requirements for continuing education hours in early childhood development and are certified in pediatric CPR and first aid.
PRESCHOOL ENROLLMENT 2022-2023
- Capacity Status: Now accepting preschool students. Registration continues throughout the school year as spots are available.
- Child Age: 2-4 years on or before Aug. 15
- Enrollment Fees & Process:
- Complete all paperwork at the Weekday Preschool office.
- Registration requires a non-refundable payment of $150.00.
- To be considered for a need-based scholarship, complete the form on This Page
- Office Hours: Mon. - Fri., 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (Room G17 - to access preschool office, ring buzzer at Preschool Entrance D)
- More Info: Contact Susan Imboden at or 423-232-5710
|Preschool Session||Tuition Rate||Days||Child Age|
|Core Curriculum Only: (8:30 am - 12:00 pm)||$165 / month||2 (T, TH)||2 years|
|Core Curriculum Only: (8:30 am - 12:00 pm)||$240 / month (2 year olds)
$230 / month (3 year olds)
|3 (M, W, F)||2 years
|Core Curriculum Only: (8:30 am - 12:00 pm)||
$370 / month (2 year olds)
$340 / month (4 year olds)
|5 (M, T, W, TH, F)||
Early Care & Afternoon Care: (7:30 - 8:30 am & 12:00 - 5:15 pm)
|$8.00 / hour (billed by quarter hour)||5 (M, T, W, TH, F)||2-4 years|